Go back to the main Aeronautical Knowledge Page.
This category focuses on helping the pilot improve his or her ADM skills with the goal of mitigating the risk factors associated with flight in both classic and automated aircraft. In the end, the discussion is not so much about aircraft, but about the people who fly them.
- The History of Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM)
- Risk Management
- Hazard and Risk
- Hazard and Risk – The PAVE Checklist
- Human Factors
- The Decision-Making Process – The 5 P’s Check
- The Decision-Making Process – Perceive, Process, Perform (3P) Model
- The Decision-Making Process – The DECIDE Model
- Decision-Making in a Dynamic Environment
- Situational Awareness
- Automation (Part One)
- Automation (Part Two)
- Automation (Part Three)
Flight Literacy RecommendsRod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook -Flight Literacy recommends Rod Machado's products because he takes what is normally dry and tedious and transforms it with his characteristic humor, helping to keep you engaged and to retain the information longer. (see all of Rod Machado's Products).