Go back to the main Aeronautical Knowledge Page.
Knowledge of an aircraft’s AFM/POH and documents, such as ADs, provide pilots with ready access to pertinent information needed to safely fly a particular aircraft. By understanding the operations, limitations, and performance characteristics of the aircraft, the pilot can make educated flight decisions. By learning what preventive maintenance is allowed on the aircraft, a pilot can maintain his or her aircraft in an airworthy condition. The goal of every pilot is a safe flight. Flight manuals and aircraft documentation are essential tools used to reach that goal.
- Airplane Flight Manuals (AFM) – (Part One)
- Airplane Flight Manuals (AFM) – (Part Two)
- Aircraft Documents
- Aircraft Inspections
- Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL) and Operations With Inoperative Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance
- Airworthiness Directives (ADs)
- Aircraft Owner/Operator Responsibilities