Go back to the main Aviation Instructor Page.
This category discusses how human behavior affects learning, human needs that must be met before students can learn, defense mechanisms students use to prevent learning, how adults learn, and the flight instructor’s role in determining a student’s future in the aviation community. For more information on these topics, it is recommended the instructor read a general educational psychology text or visit one of the many online sites devoted to education.
- Definitions of Human Behavior
- Human Needs and Motivation
- Human Nature and Motivation
- Human Factors That Inhibit Learning
- Student Emotional Reactions
- Teaching the Adult Student