Go back to the main Aviation Instructor Page.
This category discusses the responsibilities of aviation instructors to the student, the public, and the FAA in the training process. The additional responsibilities of flight instructors who teach new student pilots as well as rated pilots seeking add-on certification, the role of aviation instructors as safety advocates, and ways in which aviation instructors can enhance their professional image and development were explored.
- Aviation Instructor Responsibilities (Part One)
- Aviation Instructor Responsibilities (Part Two)
- Flight Instructor Responsibilities
- Safety Practices and Accident Prevention
- Aviation Instructor Professionalism
- Evaluation of Student Ability
- Aviation Instructors and Exams
- Professional Development
Flight Literacy Recommends