Go back to the main Helicopter Flight Training Page.
This chapter introduces the purpose of flight training, resources available to the CFI, a brief overview of flight safety practices, and hazards unique to helicopter flying.
- Purpose of Flight Training and Practical Flight Instructor Strategies
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Role of the Examiner and the Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Flight Safety Practices and Helicopter Hazards
- Instructional Hazards
- Single-Pilot Resource Management (SRM) and Risk Management
Flight Literacy Recommends