This section is designed for use by instrument flight instructors and pilots preparing for instrument rating tests. Instructors may find this section a valuable training aid as it includes basic reference material for knowledge testing and instrument flight training.
- The National Airspace System
- The Air Traffic Control System
- Human Factors
- Aerodynamic Factors
- Flight Instruments
- Attitude Instrument Flying – Analog Instrumentation
- Attitude Instrument Flying – Electronic Flight Display
- Basic Flight Maneuvers – Analog Instrumentation
- Basic Flight Maneuvers – Electronic Flight Display
- Helicopter Attitude Instrument Flying
- Navigation Systems
- IFR Flight
The information found in this section is based upon the information found in the Instrument Flying Handbook published by the FAA.