Go back to the main Weight-Shift Control Aircraft Flight Page.
This section focuses on the aerodynamic fundamentals unique to weight-shift control (WSC) operations. The portions of the Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (FAA-H-8083- 25) on principles of flight and aerodynamics apply to WSC and are a prerequisite to reading this section.
- Introduction to Weight-Shift Control Aircraft Aerodynamics
- WSC Wing Flexibility
- Forces in Flight (Part One)
- Forces in Flight (Part Two)
- Axes of Rotation
- Stability and Moments (Part One)
- Stability and Moments (Part Two)
- Stalls: Exceeding the Critical AOA
- Weight, Load, Speed and Basic Propeller Principles